Where do you deliver?
We deliver within the San Francisco Bay Area. Enter your zip code in the pop up if we deliver to you.
When can I place my order?
FPFM Delivered opens on Monday at noon and closes on Thursday at 5 PM PST each week.
When will my order arrive?
FPFM Delivered orders will be delivered on Saturday. Tracking details can be found in your order confirmation email.
I have a question about my order, who do I contact?
You can contact customer service at (888) 966-3114 or email@example.com at (Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm and Saturday 8 am - 7 pm).
Can I return, reuse, or recycle the packaging?
Due to COVID-19 protocols, we can no longer pick up boxes for reuse. Please recycle your boxes after use.
Where do you source your produce?
All produce is sourced from California farmers at San Francisco’s Ferry Plaza Farmers Market. Learn more on our About Us page.
Is your produce certified organic?
We prioritize growers with sustainable practices and work with many certified organic farms. Check the individual product pages for details about which products are certified organic.
Should I wash my produce?
Yes, we always recommend washing your produce. Whether organic or conventional, fruit should be rinsed under cool running water immediately before you enjoy it. Here are some tips to keep your produce fresh:
- If you wash produce in batches, be sure to dry each piece well with a paper towel; wetness encourages mold and bacteria growth.
- Berries should be refrigerated and rinsed in cold water just before eating. Delicate produce like raspberries should not be soaked in water.
- For produce with thick skin, use a vegetable brush.
- Produce with a lot of nooks and crannies like cauliflower, broccoli or lettuce should be soaked for 1 to 2 minutes in cold clean water.
- Put fragile produce in a colander and spray it with cool water right before eating.
- After washing produce, dry it with a clean paper towel.
What are The FruitGuys food safety practices?
As an Essential Service Provider with 22 years of food safety experience providing farm-fresh fruit and thoughtful snacks to consumers, your health has always been our number one priority.
We are food safety-certified and regularly audited by PrimusGPS, an industry leader in food safety certification. For many years, our production crew has been outfitted with gloves, hairnets, smocks, as outlined in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Learn more here.